Is it Tuesday yet?

It's up! It's up!:dance3:

That's weird because the update podcast in iTunes isn't picking up the new episode but if I go to the iTunes store I can download it just fine..oh well...I can't wait to get started with this week's episode.

--Mr. DB

That's weird because the update podcast in iTunes isn't picking up the new episode but if I go to the iTunes store I can download it just fine..oh well...I can't wait to get started with this week's episode.

--Mr. DB

Mine's doing the same thing D.B. I thought it was just me not figuring it out right. Been that way for 2 weeks now.

Glad I'm not the only one!

PS- Thanks for the shout out Julie!:cutie:

Lori

PS- Thanks for the shout out Julie!:cutie: Lori[/QUOTE said:
Gotta keep up with my fellow Louisianians! It holds a very special place in my heart and I loved growing up there! Sweet Home Louisiana!:)

Mine's doing the same thing D.B. I thought it was just me not figuring it out right. Been that way for 2 weeks now.

Glad I'm not the only one!

PS- Thanks for the shout out Julie!:cutie:

Lori

ah-ha...so it was you...and as for Julie...I'd say something similar but "Sweet Home San Diego" doesn't quite have the same ring to it..

--Mr. DB

Gotta keep up with my fellow Louisianians! It holds a very special place in my heart and I loved growing up there! Sweet Home Louisiana!:)
We love ya' girl! Takes a LA gal to keep all that testosterone in line!

ah-ha...so it was you...and as for Julie...I'd say something similar but "Sweet Home San Diego" doesn't quite have the same ring to it..

--Mr. DB
Yep, it was me! I live in the French Quarter down the street from a bar that does karioke every Tuesday...It's a challenge to keep the balcony doors open at times!

Soooo, D.B.- I saw little Emma Leigh's pics.....is the podcast her lullaby? Congrats!

Yep, it was me! I live in the French Quarter down the street from a bar that does karioke every Tuesday...It's a challenge to keep the balcony doors open at times!

Soooo, D.B.- I saw little Emma Leigh's pics.....is the podcast her lullaby? Congrats!

not quite yet...I think she's a momma's girl right now (well, considering mom has the food I totally understand) but I do normally have the podcast going in the car when I drive she's listening to it anyways..

--Mr. DB

We Also Gotta Come Up With Something So That When We Are Down At Disney We Can Be Identified By Fellow G.a.l.p.p Members............hello To All My Fellow G.a.l.p.p.ies

Do you think we can get Apple to make lime green ipods? Maybe put Mickey ears on the apple logo?

I just got my iPod a few weeks ago (yes... I'm now a card carrying member of the 21st century) The DIS was my VERY FIRST podcast. It makes my long train ride a bright spot in my day. THANK YOU PETE AND GANG! You guys rock!

:sad1:

I think it is so cool that you live in the FQ! It is a dream of ours to eventually have a vacation home in N.O. Everytime we are there to visit our families we go and play tourist all through the FQ, Bourbon and Uptown; it is truly where are hearts are, but we love Florida and hope to live here for a long time to come. We absolutely loved Jean Lafitte's which is now closed :sad1: and of course Pat O's! :hippie:

:sad1:

I think it is so cool that you live in the FQ! It is a dream of ours to eventually have a vacation home in N.O. Everytime we are there to visit our families we go and play tourist all through the FQ, Bourbon and Uptown; it is truly where are hearts are, but we love Florida and hope to live here for a long time to come. We absolutely loved Jean Lafitte's which is now closed :sad1: and of course Pat O's! :hippie:

We rent(from a long time friend) but it's at the corner of Orleans and Dauphine- a block off of Bourbon right behind the cathedral. We want to get a small condo in the same area eventually- it's just wayyyyyy to expensive right now.

Drop us a line next time your in town- we'll do a mini meet! There's a very active "NOLA area" board over on the community board. And Pat O's is good, I'm more of a Tropical Isle Hang Grenade gal myself. Which Lafitte's is closed? If it's the Blacksmith shop- it's open!

We rent(from a long time friend) but it's at the corner of Orleans and Dauphine- a block off of Bourbon right behind the cathedral. We want to get a small condo in the same area eventually- it's just wayyyyyy to expensive right now.

Drop us a line next time your in town- we'll do a mini meet! There's a very active "NOLA area" board over on the community board. And Pat O's is good, I'm more of a Tropical Isle Hang Grenade gal myself. Which Lafitte's is closed? If it's the Blacksmith shop- it's open!

Yeah, love the Hand Grenade as well, but I can only have one! :laughing: Glad to know about the Blacksmith shop...it is our favorite spot.:love:

Julie,
I love the pics of your babies.:love: What are their names?

Julie,
I love the pics of your babies.:love: What are their names?

The black/tan is Bailey and he will be 7 this Oct. The red is Zoe and she will be 3 in Jan. They are our babies and both are super smart!:teacher: :laughing:

Suzy is quite daring getting that close to pizza and Norman is adorable!

The black/tan is Bailey and he will be 7 this Oct. The red is Zoe and she will be 3 in Jan. They are our babies and both are super smart!:teacher: :laughing:

I love the pics too! How sweet are they?!?!? Too cute Julie!

Thanks. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter