Is it worth it to fix it again?

PBader

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I have a Kodak CX7530 that I had repaired in June 2005. The shutter would not open and it said error #45. I spent $85 on the repair.

In November the shutter refuses to close and I again have error #45. I don't want to return to the same repair shop since it took 6 weeks to repair and if I send to Kodak their estimate is $95.

I purchased a Kodak P850 that I love at Christmas time, but I really would like to have my smaller camera sometimes.

Would you just throw it away, repair it, or purchase another smaller one for times that I need it?

Thanks
Paula

Sell it on ebay. You may be able to atleast recoupe ~$30-50 out of it. One man's trash is another man's treasure... :)

I would definitely not pay to repair it again. Modern technology is not geared toward repair anymore. Prices for new drop, and for repair only seem to rise.

Congratulations on the P850. Very nice camera!

E.

As it stands in the Photographic world cameras are only made to last 2 to 3 years. Furthermore, the camera companies do not want you to repair them at all. Don't waste your money getting it repaired as it isn't going to last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter