Is McDonald's doing something with Loki Season 2?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I read in honor of Loki's Season 2 Premiere on October 6th that McDonald's will be doing some kind of promotion for Loki Season 2 and I would like to know what kind of Loki promotion it is? Because when I had eaten McDonald's for dinner today I noticed that Mom had some Loki's Secret Sauce with her Chicken McNuggets and I wonder if it is part of this promotion that McDonald's will do with Loki Season 2

I read in honor of Loki's Season 2 Premiere on October 6th that McDonald's will be doing some kind of promotion for Loki Season 2 and I would like to know what kind of Loki promotion it is? Because when I had eaten McDonald's for dinner today I noticed that Mom had some Loki's Secret Sauce with her Chicken McNuggets and I wonder if it is part of this promotion that McDonald's will do with Loki Season 2

I believe it's because in the upcoming Season there is a character working at McDonald's in one of the alternate universes. I feel like I saw a clip of that. Anywya, it's just some corporate synergy. It seems that the only actual product is the sauce.

After what she did at the end of season 1, Sylvie feels guilty and goes into hiding working at a 1980s McDonalds so that’s where the two tie together and why they’re doing a Loki promotion.

From what I’ve read, I believe the promotion is mainly just the special Loki Sweet ‘N Sour sauce and that comes with the Loki “As Featured In” meal where you can choose between a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese or 10 McNuggets and you get the sauce as well as a medium fries and soft drink.

They also turned a McDonalds in Brooklyn into the 1982 version seen in the show for a 2 day pop-up event on 30th Aug - 1st Sep and did some special stuff there.

I'll just say watch all of Episode 1. Through the credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter