Is Ohana THAT hard to get?

Adora

DIS Veteran
Does O'hana reservations come out on 180 day mark? I want to try it and know it's hard but figure I would ask. If I try on my 180 days out can I book it for 190 days out? (Staying on site for 11 days)

I book Ohana's for our 1st and last days and have never failed to get a reservation. I do grab my ADR's right at the 180 day mark.

If you can grab it at 180 days, then it's easy to get but if you need to change it, that's when I've run into problems. I have an O'Hana reservation now that I'd love to switch the day and I can't get anything the week I'm going. I know it's a busy week so it's anticipated but I'm going to check everyday right up until we go to see if I can move it.

If you book for 3 and only 2 show up, will your card be charged for a cancellation on 1 person?

If you book for 3 and only 2 show up, will your card be charged for a cancellation on 1 person?
You will not be charged for people not showing up as long as one person shows up to the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!