Is parking $7 for the day or for each park?

TJ_Canuck

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are considering renting a car since we are staying off the property. Does anyone know if we can hop parks during the day without having to pay the parking fee at each parking location or does it apply for the whole WDW?

Has anyone else stayed off property and tried using the WDW park transportation available for park hopper pass ticket holders? Is it convenient??

I'm having a hard time picturing the mass size of the entire WDW area versus the one park at Disneyland where we've been 3 times and were able to walk around everywhere.

Any helpful info would be appreciated!!!

Thanks

It's per day not per park. So you pay at the first place you park for the day. We've stayed offsite and gone to multiple parks in one day... you just keep your parking ticket stub thingy and then just show it as you're going into the next parks.

You could use some WDW transportation for going between parks, but for the most part your car would probably be faster if you have your car there anyway. For instance, if you are in the MK there is a monorail to Epcot, so that would be relatively fast... but keep in mind that when you want to leave Epcot you would have to monorail back to MK and then drive 'home' from there, so it could end up being faster just to drive your own car at Epcot. Then it's less hassle when you want to leave park #2 also. To get to the other parks from MK though you'd have to go by bus there and back and then I would definitely take our own car... just too much hassle otherwise.

Have fun! :wave:

When we were there in October it was $6 a day for parking and it was transferable to the next park. (it was good for the whole day even if you switched parking lots...)

We like to park at Epcot even when we are going to MK because we hate the TTC parking lot. We park at Epcot and then take the monorail to TTC and then transfer to the MK monorail. It works great.

It's probably more time efficient to drive from one park to the other than to take Disney transportation except for the one I listed above. We drove from AK to Epcot and from MGM to Epcot to take the monorail to MK.

We have not tried to take DISNEY buses because we did have a car but I'm sure that sometimes it works great and other times not so great. The car is simpler...

I hope this helped.

You pay only in the lot you park...

Bus service depends on from where and to where.
Epcot and MK is the easiest transfer via monorail.
Everywhere else there can be about a 10 minute bus ride,
at the most. Still very convenient.

Remember to pay attention to park closing times, busses stop running and you could get stuck. Epcot closes later in the off season. AK closes the earliest.
In other words, don't park at AK, go to Epcot til 9:30 and expect to be able to get back to your vehicle....it won't happen.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter