Is season 7 of “Once Upon a Time” worth it?

coolingjupiter

Mouseketeer
i just finished binge-watching seasons 1-6 and I am wondering if it is worth it to get a Hulu subscription for season 7. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn’t watched it and might want to, but after finishing season 6, it’s clear there would be a lot of changes for season 7. So is it worth it? Or do I just leave it as it is and pretend it ended with season 6?

We enjoyed season 7. But, yes, it does feel more like a spin-off than a continuation of the same series. Season 6 definitely leaves off in a place where you could just forget 7 altogether if you felt like it.

I really enjoyed the first six seasons. I watched the first two or three episodes of the final one and just couldn't get into it. As the previous post mentioned, it seemed more a spin-off than a continuation.

I started the first episode and then stopped. Then finished it. Then started the second, stopped, and now I think I’m officially done. Thanks for the responses!

I enjoyed all the seasons even season 7 even tho it was confusing and very different from seasons 1 to 6... in my opinion season 6 should have been the end of the series.. season 7 was more of a spin off

Season seven was a pleasant surprise though I agree with PPs that at most times it felt like a spin off .... it’s worth a watch just for some of the Easter Eggs alone especially what I think is the shows only theme park reference

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!