• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the blue card as important if you live in the UK?

We have a blue card. Makes you feel nice to get discounts but the reality is it doesn’t amount to much. I’m a teacher so tied to school holidays so AP never works for us we’d only ever get 1 trip out of it.

Hi, do you mind if I ask if you bought direct? Just i have looked to do an add on to our resale contract to get the blue card but was told by a DVC guide online that you only get blue card if you buy at least 150pts and i noticed you were pricing up 125 pts

Thanks!

hey

I bought resale. The direct benefits and point requirement didn’t feel worth it for me

We have both, I don't think there is much worthwhile difference between them now unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter