Is there a best time to book?

KellO

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Whilst pulling together info on packages I'm interested in, I'm wondering if there's actually a general guide on when's the best time to book for the best price? I know this often works with flights, which is why I'll be booking them separately, but curious about the hotel & park package too.

I'm looking to go over for the Halloween celebrations in 2021. I can easily avoid school holidays and such, as this is an adult holiday and my workplace is flexible with when I want to book time off. Just don't want to miss out on deals if, for example, there are New Year offer codes for booking then or if I'm best booking as soon as the dates are released so I don't miss out.

The nice thing about Disney, unlike airlines, is you can book your trip as soon as dates are available and if they release deals later, and they’re applicable to your dates and resort, you can get it applied. I’ve done that my last 2 trips.

The nice thing about Disney, unlike airlines, is you can book your trip as soon as dates are available and if they release deals later, and they’re applicable to your dates and resort, you can get it applied. I’ve done that my last 2 trips.
Really? That's amazing! Can't wait for the dates to be available now then.

Really? That's amazing! Can't wait for the dates to be available now then.
Yep, in 2017 I got free dining applied to my package in July or August after booking in April, and for my trip this past January, I got a 15% resort discount applied in October, after booking in June. Just keep an eye on the Disboards and the Disney website for when the deals drop, because the availability can be limited.

Yep, in 2017 I got free dining applied to my package in July or August after booking in April, and for my trip this past January, I got a 15% resort discount applied in October, after booking in June. Just keep an eye on the Disboards and the Disney website for when the deals drop, because the availability can be limited.
That's a really great system and an excellent way to encourage early bookings.

Exactly. Typically there is flexibility to modify

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter