Is There A RPR Shortcut To The Parks Like HRH?

coreynyc

Mouseketeer
I'm staying at RPR for the first time and I was wondering if there was a shortcut to the parks/Citywalk like the pool shortcut at HRH (where I stayed last time)?

Any other inside tips I should know for RPR?

IOA is on the other side of Hollywood Way from RPR and the walk is along the waterway like the HRH waterway walk only under a bridge. Going to IOA the walk could be faster than the boat, but to US I'd bet on the boat.

Please tell of the shortcut from HRH to parks. Going in a couple weeks. 1st timers. Can't wait!
TIA :)

Originally posted by DDinGA
Please tell of the shortcut from HRH to parks. Going in a couple weeks. 1st timers. Can't wait!
TIA :)

If I remember correctly, we walked around the pool to the right, took the path to the right of the water slide, exited a small gate, walked along the left of the parking lot and took side walk to universal studios. I believe it took less than 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter