Is there a ship/mail charge for Connections vouchers?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi. I'm wondering if there is a shipping/mailing charge for the Connections vouchers? Thanks.

I think if you order $50 or more worth of vouchers, the shipping is free--and they ship UPS overnight so they come quickly! I've always ordered $100 or more worth of vouchers so I have never been charged for shipping.

Shipping and mailing (in the case of movie theater tix) are free no matter what the amount of your order. All prices posted include shipping and tax.

Kacey - if you used your s for WDW dining, where did you eat? Were there certain places that were a better value when using the vouchers?

gottago,

We used the lunch vouchers(29.50) at San Angel Inn and Le Cellier in Epcot--each time we split a meal between 2 adults--using 1 voucher. We had plenty of food for both of us. We would like to try Rainforest when we go back the end of this month.

We used Quick & Casual at Pecos Bills, Tusker House, Pepper Market and Beaches and Cream. Definately, Beaches and Cream was the winner for the best value!! Pepper Market was a close second. I probably would not use them again at Pecos Bills or Tusker House--we usually don't order desserts there so we ended up eating food we really didn't want--You feel like you have to order everything you are entitled to in order to get the full value of the deal.

The one thing we found is that we had way too much food if we each used a voucher, so we started splitting them.

But Beaches and Cream is the best place to use them--the waiters help you get the most from the menu and there is easily enough food for 2 people. Mousesavers.com has a comprehensive list of restaurants where the vouchers can be used and which are the better values. Our experience validated what mousesavers said. Oh and By the way, even though the tip is included in the voucher, we always gave the waiter an extra tip for splitting the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter