Is there a snack credit list?

princess0218

Earning My Ears
Hi! Is there a snack credit list posted anywhere? I’ve tried searching but haven’t found anything. Thank you!!

nope

it is too big and changes too often.
we had an old one that was kindly maintained by one of our posters. 2017 I think? You can take a look to get a feel for what is a snack credit.

in general, any single serving bagged item -pretzels, candy bar, chips, etc is a snack
a prepackaged box if donuts is not

at candy counters and bakeries just about everything I can think of is a snack (again, single servings) so a cupcake yes, big cake no

non-alcohol beverages yes so starbucks go crazy

popcorn
but not a souvenir Bucket or glow cube or cup

epcot booths during festivals, everything but alcohol is a snack

the list is quite extensive. Did you have any questions?
old link
https://www.disboards.com/threads/confirmed-snacks-2017.3635910/

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the reply and link! We are planning on doing the dining plan and I was looking for snacks that could double as meals. I keep reading how big portions are and figure I could get away with using some snack credits as meals and share some quick service meals too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Kb0XhCXRPN3aanBcFzrq3dSh_8/edit#gid=986492325
This list can be sorted by price, park, restaurant name, etc. Hover at the top of each column (the boxes that say A B C D E) to access the drop down menus. Quite useful.

Might not be 100% up to date but it seems to be the most thorough list out there. It will not include Epcot Fest Food Booth items but you can usually find current reviews with that info.

This is a great find! Some of the prices don’t reflect price increases but this is awesome.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter