Is there a ticket discount w/Discover Card?

Toadi

Mouseketeer
Read in a book that IOA/USF tickets aree discounted by 10% when purchased with Discover Card ... ??? does anyone know if is this true??? Leaving Saturday for MCO ... sooo excited!!

Toadi,
I know they have a buy 2 day pass get third day free offer. Here is the link. I am not aware of a 10% but maybe call and ask.

Discover Universal Promotion

Have a Great Trip! :)

I did receive the l0% off with discover card a couple years ago. I would definitely call and ask about it.

Hercamore

The get the 3rd day free with Discover program was broadly advertised at the ticket booth. This saves you about $15 over the standard admission price. While this seems to be the best (non southern state discount) the 3 day Discover passes expire within 30 days so you have to make sure you are staying that long.

I know you can get $5 off the regular non-exipiring 3 day pass buying over the web, and you can get $10 script with entertainment book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter