Is there a "Who Posted" listing anywhere in the new format?

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor issue but...

We used to be able to call up a list of all the members that had replied to an individual thread. The resulting pop-up list also included the number of replies for each ID (you'd just click on the thread's reply counter and - poof - there it was). Is there any way to do something similar within the confines of the new board's workings?

Like I said, this is minor and I'll get over it right quickly if it ain't gonn'a be happening, but that little feature was something that we referenced from time to time over in the DisDads forum (we're just a bit odd that way). We just wondered if it was possible to get at those numbers from some other direction.

While I'v got you here, I'd also like to say thanks for the hard work y'all do in maintaining our little sandbox here and in looking after all us slightly loopy members. We really do appreciate the work it takes to look after a bunch like us.

I love the DIS Dads. Definitely loopy...

I haven't found a way to recreate the "who posted" functionality, but trust that we'll be changing, tweaking and updating for a while!

I love the DIS Dads. Definitely loopy...

I haven't found a way to recreate the "who posted" functionality, but trust that we'll be changing, tweaking and updating for a while!

Oh well.
On behalf of us loopy guys, thanks for the reply and confirming what we'd figured.

If any future tweaking or site add-ons just happen to result in a process like that becoming available, We'd appreciate it if y'all would just giving a little holler out over in our playground. Thanks again for looking in to it.

By the way, is 250 posts still the point at which y'all start to consider closing down a thread, or has that number changed?

We need to take a new look at the 250 page number, not sure if we need to continue to close them or not. That was a performance issue on the old software and may not be a problem anymore. But I'll be glad to close at 250 pages if you want me to!

We need to take a new look at the 250 page number, not sure if we need to continue to close them or not. That was a performance issue on the old software and may not be a problem anymore. But I'll be glad to close at 250 pages if you want me to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter