Is there anywhere I can book eurostar, disney hotel and park tickets in one place online?

gacallaghan

Mouseketeer
I've looked on the Disney site and they aren't giving any extras as options.

Eurostar is only giving prices for trains not hotels.

We are 3 adults looking to travel in May 2018.

Thanks!

If you book an onsite disney hotel you will automatically get tickets included (the price you get includes tickets)
You can usually book the Eurostar through the disney site but it usually works out cheaper to book it separatly

What do you mean by "aren't giving any extras as options."?

You can book it all on the disneylandparis site. You have to click through the hotel options first before it asks if you wand to "add transport" and then gives you the option of plane or train and which station and class you want.

What do you mean by "aren't giving any extras as options."?

You can book it all on the disneylandparis site. You have to click through the hotel options first before it asks if you wand to "add transport" and then gives you the option of plane or train and which station and class you want.

Once I select the hotel i go through to the package add-ons page and get this error:
[3024] No add-on is available for the date selected.

Once I select the hotel i go through to the package add-ons page and get this error:
[3024] No add-on is available for the date selected.
Same error I got when I booked for next summer to take advantage of the 2 free nights.

I just figured the date was too far out for extras like dining, transportation to be loaded into the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!