Is there anywhere to get ears pierced at Universal?

karaintn

Mouseketeer
Kind of a random question, but my girls are now ready to get their ears pierced and I thought it would be fun for them to get it done on our upcoming trip. I'm wondering if there's anywhere at Universal to have it done (or Disney Springs, as we might visit there as well).

It's be great if the tattoo shop could with a needle as that's loads better than with a piercing gun!

Kind of a random question, but my girls are now ready to get their ears pierced and I thought it would be fun for them to get it done on our upcoming trip. I'm wondering if there's anywhere at Universal to have it done (or Disney Springs, as we might visit there as we

Wanted to impart a little grandma wisdom here meant from the heart.

I can remember getting my ears pierced when I was little and there is a lot of discomfort and care that goes into the process as they are healing.

I would wait if I were you to get your daughters ears pierced after vacation at a reputable place near were you live.

The worst possible side effect is an infection. Which doesn’t happen often with proper aftercare, but If this were to occur you would be near your doc to get treatment.

Ear piercing is painful and would put a damper on the fun of vacation.

All the pools at the Resorts at WDW and Universal (to a lesser degree) are over chlorinated to handle the volume of guests...The chlorine would be very uncomfortable to newly pierced ears and put a damper on pool time.

Just don’t want to see two little girls vacation fun time ruined do to sore ears.

Thanks for your input! It been a long time since I had mine done, so I had forgotten some of the particulars.

If you have enough time, maybe you could get them done before the trip and let them get some fun Uni themed earrings to wear once they can change them. That might be a fun tie to your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!