Is there no photo printing website that offers 3x5 prints any more?!?

Golf4food

Male pirate last time I checked. Yep. Still male.
We have some photo collage frames that include a few 3x5 openings and I cannot find any site that we have used that even does 3x5 prints any longer - Ritz, Snapfish, Shutterfly... nothing. 4x6 is the smallest (outside of wallet, of course).

Where can we get a stupid 3x5 photo printed these days?:confused3

Found 3.5 x 5's at Photoworks.com by American Greetings... I buy their birthday cards, so I guess we'll give their photos a try...

You could make a 4x6 by starting with a 3x5 version of your picture and adding half inch borders on all sides. Then you get the 4x6 print and cut it down to 3x5.

You could make a 4x6 by starting with a 3x5 version of your picture and adding half inch borders on all sides. Then you get the 4x6 print and cut it down to 3x5.

That's a good idea, too. Might try that on some - beats having to order some prints from one place and others from another.

Try scrapbook pictures.com they are very good quality phots. :yay: I prefer them and have tried many different online companies.

sherri

We have some photo collage frames that include a few 3x5 openings and I cannot find any site that we have used that even does 3x5 prints any longer - Ritz, Snapfish, Shutterfly... nothing. 4x6 is the smallest (outside of wallet, of course).

Winkflash has a 3.25x5 is that the same?

Print Size Cost Per Print
4 x 6 8¢
4 x 5.3 8¢
3.25 x 5 12¢
5 x 5 25¢
5 x 7 25¢
5 x 6.5 25¢
6 x 6 79¢
6 x 8 79¢
8 x 8 $1.49
8 x 10 $1.49
8 x 10.6 $1.49
8 x 12 $1.49
10 x 10 $3.39
10 x 13 $3.39
10 x 15 $3.79
Wallets 39¢ (sheet of 4

HA I have been looking for the same thing, I just got a "photo album" thats a scrapbook of DisneyWorlds 40th Ann, and its supper cute but 4x5 photos wont fit in it cause the pages are only a 8x10 size, one of my friends suggested printing them at home but I dont have a printer and dont like the quality of that so been trying to find the same thing. Thanks for the info will have to check those websites out!

I use Mpix.com for all my picture printing. They have all different sizes, including 3x5.

Many full service labs I've seen offer 3.5 x 5. My experience is that it's the one hour labs that don't.

I just noticed the original date on this thread. Talk about dredged up from the depths of the board.

Just and FYI: As of this year, the mpix website can still do 3.5X5 prints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter