Is there place to eat after picking up the bib?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
We are planning to leave AK early to pick up the bibs on Thursday night.

Other than ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill (which is table service), is there place that takes QS plan?

If not, we were thinking of going to Disney Springs after picking up the bib.

How do we get to Disney Springs from EWWoS?

Thank you

Getting to Disney Springs - bus to Saratoga Springs and then walk. Or take a bus to another resort and transfer to a bus going to Disney Springs. :)

Wide World of Sports grill is quick service,there is a bar located in it but the food is ordered at a counter.No idea if they take the QS plan.

Last edited:
Be sure you know how late the expo is going to be open that evening.

As far as I know you can't take the rundisney buses to Disney Springs. So you would need to take a rundisney bus to a resort (I'd just grab the bus that looks closest to leaving, personally) and then a bus to DS.

Or just get a taxi from the expo area. (my choice, though actually I would have a rental car)

Wide World of Sports grill is quick service,there is a bar located in it but the food is ordered at a counter.No idea if they take the QS plan.

I am pretty sure they accept the dining plan, or at least the MDE app says they do.

POP and AoA are very close and both have a very good food court. I have walked from POP to WWoS before and it is very doable (you'll have to walk in the road or grass though as there are no sidewalks) or you can just jump on the bus for either resort.

When I checked on WDW site under menu, it had "table service" on their page so I thought it was table service. But when I clicked on all "QS" restaurant, it showed up. Thank you for clarifying.

When I checked on WDW site under menu, it had "table service" on their page so I thought it was table service. But when I clicked on all "QS" restaurant, it showed up. Thank you for clarifying.

ESPN Zone at the Boardwalk is a table service restaurant and sports bar. Maybe that is the page you were looking at, it's easy to confuse the two. :)
You can also take a bus from the Expo to Port Orleans French Quarter (or Riverside but POFQ is closer) and take the boat to Disney Springs. It's a nice little ride!
As Ariel mentioned, Saratoga Springs is close and within walking distance as well.

ESPN Zone at the Boardwalk is a table service restaurant and sports bar. Maybe that is the page you were looking at, it's easy to confuse the two. :)
You can also take a bus from the Expo to Port Orleans French Quarter (or Riverside but POFQ is closer) and take the boat to Disney Springs. It's a nice little ride!
As Ariel mentioned, Saratoga Springs is close and within walking distance as well.

Also up until 2008 or so the ESPN WWoS grill was an All Star Cafe which was table service.ESPN WWoS is a venue that can be jam packed one day and totally empty the next so to have a full service restaurant with waitstaff just didn't make financial sense so they changed it to a counter service place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter