Is there really no toll free number to call WDW?

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
I called to book my Halloween Party tickets last month and was on hold for about 15 minutes. It ended up costing me a small fortune in long distance charges.
When I started checking, it seems there is no toll free number that works for Canadians? Is this true?

I never found one.
I suggest buying a prepaid long distance card, you’ll get hours of calling time to the US for about 10$.

Sorry. But with cell phones for many its not longer a big deal. You might also check with your home provider as many have moved away from the traditional per minute type of Long Distance fee.

I called to book my Halloween Party tickets last month and was on hold for about 15 minutes. It ended up costing me a small fortune in long distance charges.
When I started checking, it seems there is no toll free number that works for Canadians? Is this true?

You can call for free from Canada using Google Hangouts. I use the app with my iPhone.

Last edited:

I used Google Hangout to call both WDW and DLR. Call quality was good every time and it was free!

Another Google Hangouts user here. Excellent call quality and it didn’t cost a dime.

I know they used to have one. I used it a few times but that was a long time ago...possibly early 2000...then when we purchase into the DVC membership, we used the membership toll free number.

About 10 yrs ago, I gave the number to a friend and she said it didn't work anymore. Then I read somewhere that they are no longer providing toll free numbers. Not sure why. I'm sure Disney can afford a toll free number.

Disney skimps on whatever it can get away with. Was shocked on our trip by the cutbacks.

As a TA ..we have one and I think it's crazy there's isn't one for everyone to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter