Is this a good deal?

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I'm looking at 3 nights early March for a girls trip. The cheapest rate I'm finding is $133/night US at All-Star Sports. Do you think I can get it cheaper?? We're really focusing on the parks, so not concerned with accommodations, just want to save money on that part. Thanks so much!

Honestly I don't think you will find it any cheaper. If it is early March, the parks get an influx of people due to March break and reading week for many universities. IMHO

Discounts haven’t been released yet for March so keep watching. I found 2018 pricing has yet again jumped up :sad2:
March-April is spring break time depending on where you live. Travel is always more expensive.
There is a chart on mousesavers.com of historical discounts. This may help you see when discounts for your dates were released in the past.

Discounts haven’t been released yet for March so keep watching. I found 2018 pricing has yet again jumped up :sad2:
March-April is spring break time depending on where you live. Travel is always more expensive.
There is a chart on mousesavers.com of historical discounts. This may help you see when discounts for your dates were released in the past.
Just an FYI there are discounts out for Jan-April, I saved$200 off our March break stay at the Pop Century. I think the discounts came out last week.

What are you dates?

Last edited:

Two weeks ago I looked for my friends during our Spring break (March 3-9 2018) I found 112$/night for AS Music with the current promotion. She ended up choosing AS Movies Preferred room for 135$/night.

Just an FYI there are discounts out for Jan-April, I saved$200 off our March break stay at the Pop Century. I think the discounts came out last week.

What are you dates?

Looking at March 1-4 and I was using a promo code that Disney sent me. Awesome savings on your trip! I'll have to have another look. Thanks :)

Two weeks ago I looked for my friends during our Spring break (March 3-9 2018) I found 112$/night for AS Music with the current promotion. She ended up choosing AS Movies Preferred room for 135$/night.

Oh, so maybe it'll still go down a tiny bit. Thanks - I'm going to hold off at least for another couple of weeks and see what happens :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter