• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a good deal??

abbyndrewmom

Mouseketeer
Through Disney's Fall magic promotion I can get 4 nights including park hoppers and charachter breakfast staying at the Beach Club resort for $1423.42 (2 adults , dd4 and ds2). What do all you bargain hunters think. Part of my dilema is I can't figure out how to break the park hopper down to a day by day cost, any info on this. I'm also trying to work a cruise in but our dates don't qualify for the land and sea package. Any advise/help is appreciated. I'm back off to mousesavers to see what else I can find. Our travel dates our Sept. 5-13, 2001.

Thanks for your help,

Allison

Hi Allison!

Let me see if I can help you with the math. Presently, there is a discount code that gives you a Standard view room at the Beach Club for around $169 plus tax per night. This would bring the cost of 4 nights to $750.36. The passes included in the Fall Fantasy Package are Ultimate Park Hoppers (not regular Park Hoppers) and the cost for 2 adults and 1 child (your 2yo is free) is $738.87. This brings the total for room and passes to $1489.23. So as you see, you are getting a great deal and breakfast each morning to boot!

Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter