Is This A Good Price

angel dog

Earning My Ears
I just put a cabin on hold. This is for a 3 day Wonder cruise 12-5-02. It is for 2 of us cat. 9 ins and insurance and they quoted a price of $$1361.. It sounded pretty good to me. What do you all think?

I suggest that you do your booking with Dreams Unlimited if you didn't already do it through a travel agent. They will keep an eye on the price and adjust it accordingly if it goes down. It's hard to say whether that's a good price, as some special deal might come up. DU saved us over $800 on our Memorial Day week cruise due to a price drop. We had the pleasure of meeting Webmaster John on our last cruise, and he said the total savings from that drop to all their clients was thousands of dollars.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Sounds too high for a three day cruise to me. Anyone else have an opinion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter