ISO neon shirts boys size 10-seen any in stores?

Treysar

Mouseketeer
Hi! I want to buy some inexpensive neon shirts for my boys to wear in Disney in January. Hoping this will help me be able to spot them if they get away from me. Please let me know if you seen any on sale anywhere, thank you!

Hi! I want to buy some inexpensive neon shirts for my boys to wear in Disney in January. Hoping this will help me be able to spot them if they get away from me. Please let me know if you seen any on sale anywhere, thank you!
only problem with your idea is that others might have same idea. at the small park I work at we had a mother complaining this summer, she had dressed her kids in neon yellow shirts. on the day they came there was a big daycamp there with the same shirts her kids looked like one of theirs. so I wouldnt count on it helping you find them if lost

Try jiffyshirts.com I have ordered many shirts from them. They are amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts