Issue applying discount

John Parsons

Earning My Ears
I have an annual pass discount available online for my reservation but when I go to check out it gives me the error:

Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later.

Called the number, they basically told me I was SOL in more words.

It's just sitting there taunting me, is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Try a different browser or changing the guests in the room. I got that error last week because my kids ages at time of travel didn't match what is currently in the system (duh, it's a year from now...). Anyway, don't take it personally. Just because they didn't see it when you called doesn't mean it isn't there. Try again online and over the phone tomorrow before giving up. I have also had good luck getting new discounts on Orbitz at the same time AP discounts came out even when there was no availability on Disney's site. Also be sure to check your favorite travel agent--their magical deals often beat what I could find with my AP discounts.

I definitely tried multiple browsers, and I can't change the travel party because we already have ME set up :(

They should be able to apply it if you call. You may want to try calling again.

They should be able to apply it if you call. You may want to try calling again.

Unfortunately the offer is no longer there. I have a screenshot of it from yesterday of it being available, but when I called they said there was no discount for my room and that the only way I could get it is if I was able to apply it online myself. Not very disney-like service :(

Just wanted to post an update here. I had also emailed disney the same night in my frustration at the situation.

They actually called me last night, saying they had gotten my email and went ahead and applied the discount! Extremely satisfied and happy now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter