It has crept up on me! semi stress relief!!

Lostgirlz

DIS Veteran
Well, with Thanksgiving, and Black Friday preparing for those I have slipped on finishing up details, or making choices. I tried doing some personal shopping for the trip on Black Friday while Christmas shopping with the good sales, but I encountered a rude one at the toys r us midnight opening all because I asked a question:confused3, and another one at an Icing who was VERY loud talking to people, and not only I, but I noticed people ahead of me some of their facial expressions, and they looked embarassed , or shocked. She would yell are you gonna pay for those. I honestly was shocked. Now I know they are VERY busy that day, but they knew it was coming, and in this economy people should hold onto their jobs like they are gold, cause for everyone 1 person, there are probably 500 waiting for it. I hurried, and paid for my DD's item there for 1 of her christmas gifts, and got a bad look cause I had to open my wallet, and I had exact change. I just wanted out of there, as I DO NOT like that store. Products are cheap, and overpriced I was there due to DD wanting an item from there. I wont be going back it's not worth that type of treatment. I wil go spend the overprice at Hot Topic next time. On the other hand I still need a Winter/Spring coat while I am there, and since I wont be using it here really nothing bulky, or heavy. I found a GREAT one at a store in the mall, but I gotta get over there to pick it up lol. I also have not even begun to sort through clothes, and start to organize what's a for sure going, prob going, and maybe going. I am really behind plus I am wanting to maybe order like a small winter wonderland cake with the Princesses as the theme, but have yet to get on that. I also like to order 2 Mickey Krispie Treats t be left in the room right before I arrive. I also need to get tansportation taken care of. Boy I feel like i'm under pressure more than excitement.:eek:

As I clicked Reply I thought "that was a nice thought, but not *helpful*".

What do you need to do? Write out a list!

I can sympathize... I am gonna be there in just a few days and I still have so much to do! Thanksgiving really through me through a loop!

I'm right there with you....DS's first birthday is the day we head to DLR so I'm planning his party this weekend. Plus DSIL got married last weekend (two days after Thanksgiving). Between all this the holidays, and school (3 tests in 3 weeks) I'm wondering when I'll find time to put up the tree, let alone actually decorate for Christmas....

Relax, you're going to Disneyland!! :) Make a list and prioritize, if you don't get a jacket before you leave you can always run to Target here or just buy one in the parks or in Downtown Disney. :) Or the Garden Walk, there are shops there too. :)

Do you Ladies, and Gentlemen on this board know just how helpfull you guys are!!!! It's like having a good friend even though we have not met personally. You're right about making a list my mom just suggested that also. I found a jacket/coat that is TOOOO cute at Wet Seal, It's red with big buttons looks like one of those really expensive coats, but has a hoodie on the back, so can go both ways, but the problem with that is between taking/picking up kids at school, trying to get clothes washed, recovering from thanksgiving, and all it's hard just to make the 15 mins drive there to pick it up. Like one of you wonderfull people suggested I have said if I don't get jacket I will jsut splurge on a super cute hoodie there, and now with the heads up on the AP discount THANK YOU to who gave the heads up on it. should come out to a good price as the jacket I wanted sales price is 24.50 before tax. My list is organize what outfits I would like to have for day's, and dinners, shoes that need to go (gotta have options lol), Make-up, toiletries which I was packing 4 make-up bags, but on black friday I got this SUPER cute Hello Kitty train case it was 24.99, but was 20% off. they had a laptop protecter 1 left I wanted also, but I encountered so many rude sales ladies that day. The lady asked me to come back for the laptop thing in 3-4 hours. I never did go back since I mean she could have asked one of the many girls/guys walking around to please check for a price on it (tag was missing). I tell you I usually have a good time/day on black friday, but this year I went from having fun once I hit the toys r us doors at midnight to feeling bummed watching others have fun, but encountering sales people who were down right LOUD, and RUDE. I need to hit Ross before I leave, Call about transportation (still not sure whether to go with DL Express around 5pm, or private, and being comfortable if caught in rush hour) I also need to call about whether to order my winter wonderland cake with the princess theme still debating it, but time is ticking, plus am thinking about calling to see if any Fantasmic is left. I got my PS done, Hotel room is booked, Air is done, just minor last min packing, and things. Oh, and before I forget I also need to get the lights on the house done (not even started yet:scared1:), and get a tree before I leave. Now I know why people do black fridays, and xmas shopping in pairs. It's easier to find, grab, and get in a team.

We are waiting to do Xmas decorating until we get back. Makes no sense to work so hard on the house and then not be there to enjoy it so we will just wait. We will get a tree the 19th or 20th (maybe cheaper since it's so late) and we will probably skip the house lights, unless we do them this weekend. That jacket sounds cute! I'm considering going to Wet Seal myself now.....LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter