Italy in Pictures - Verona

Wow! How wonderful to be surrounded by all that beauty and history. Thanks for sharing with us!:D

Nice pictures! I hate to admit this, but that graffiti shot was rather arty. ;)

Looks like pictures from a travel magazine, Debbi. Thanks so much for sharing. Beautiful.

Originally posted by tkyes
Those are amazing!

Someday I will make it to Italy! Can I come stay with you? ;) :teeth:

tamie

Our entire fourth floor is a guest bedroom, come on over!

Glad you all have enjoyed the pictures, more to follow soon, I promise.

Great pictures Debbi, Verona looks as pretty as its reputation! :D

....... I'm so glad I saw your thread! I missed the earlier ones. Brought back great memories of Verona - on our trip we went to Venice, Verona and Lake Garda.
We watched a stunning performance in the Verona amphitheater!

(I hope you'll be able to get a trip to the lakes in the North - on another trip we stayed at Bellaggio on Lake Como and I really recommend a visit!)

Great pictures! I look forward to your posts, since I doubt I will ever actually see it in person!

Originally posted by mamajoan
Whoa!!! WAY COOL.. Debbi.. WAAAAY COOL!!

When you go to places such as this can you just feel old "spirits"
just lurking about?

Joan, it all depends on where it is. Some places you go you can just feel the history and imagine what it was like back in the day. I especially have that feeling whenever I am in Rome.

WDWfan,uk, I have heard about Lake Como and actually have a friend who lives near there, but I haven't been. Hopefully one day in the future we will make it there, it sounds beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter