Itinerary

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
Do you think these are reasonable for a weekday the last week in June? We are staying off site so no EMH. I know it is far off but it's a cold dreary day and I'm inside.

If it is not possible, please give suggestions. And if it is doable, do you think we would have time to add anything else?

Day 1

Ratatouille
Tower of Terror
Flying Carpets over Agrabah
Art of Disney Animation
Toy Soldier Drop if line is short
Character Meets if line is short
Mickey and the Magician

Lunch

Parade
Pirates of the Caribbean
Adventure Isle and Treehouse
Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing
La Tanière du Dragon
a Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dorman
Alice’s Curious Labyrinth and walk to top of Queens Castle
it’s a small world
Casey Jr. – Le Petit Train du Cirque
Le Pays de Contes de Fées
Le Carrousel de Lancelot
La Tanière du Dragon
Les Mystères du Nautilus

Day 2
Peter Pan’s Flight-get fast pass
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Peter Pan’s Flight-ride
Les Voyages de Pinocchio
Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast-Get FP for this or Star Tours
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
Autopia
La Tanière du Dragon
it’s a small world
Illuminations
Lunch and Dinner in the park or at Disneyland hotel
A meet and greet if possible, the kids have met so many characters at different Disney's that I'm not worried about who they meet, if Marie was around it would be cool.

I have done around this amount in one day before - but one note of caution would be that rides can let you down, the unexpected can happen, and of course sometimes you just want to go where your mood takes you. So I try not to have too strict a plan for exact rides and things. I'm sure you know all this if you've been to WDW a lot which I see you have from your signature.
Some tips to maximise your time:
Use single rider lines where possible, and definitely for Ratatouille. You stay together in the queue and are only split up on the ride - very often you get put one behind each other on the same rat. I've never ridden Ratatouille any other way!
Get a fastpass for Tower of Terror as soon as you get to the Studios on day 1 (if it's open, I think it closes March next year for some time).
Your afternoon in the Disneyland Parc on day 1 looks very achievable, as lots of it involves walkthroughs and rides which don't tend to have big queues. I'm sure you'd spot and meet some characters during this time, too.
You say possibly dinner at Disneyland Hotel - I strongly recommend Inventions if your budget allows. This would mean loads of character interaction over dinner, so you wouldn't need to be so concerned with characters during your time in the parks.

I want to eat lunch or dinner at Inventions if possible. And we will definitely go with the flow, but I like to have it all planned out so we don't sIt around not knowing what to do next. What time do you think would be reasonable for the first day?

Just be careful with your timings in the evening / night and Fantasyland. They close Fantasyland about 2 or 3 hours before the night time show / official park closing time

I want to eat lunch or dinner at Inventions if possible. And we will definitely go with the flow, but I like to have it all planned out so we don't sIt around not knowing what to do next. What time do you think would be reasonable for the first day?

Good time for Inventions would be after park closing time if it closes at 7/8pm - can't remember what closing time is in late June but you could get your whole park day in and then have a long dinner at Inventions.
I totally get the planning miles in advance - my trip is 6 weeks away and I've totally run out of things to plan/think about for it!!

I would recommend crush coaster in the studios. Long line but well worth it. I would skip all in studios but Ratatouille ,crush and Mickey and the Magician. since all the rest are in US parks or not worth the time if you are rushed. We did all those but had 4 days with only 2 you have to cut stuff out I know that. Also saw you are not doing hyperspace another ride well worth the time. Would get FP for this over Buzz or star tours. Les Mystères du Nautilus is in this area as well and is just a quick walk thru. I would of that the day you did autopia since its right by the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!