It's A Small World Holiday 2018

cruisehopeful

DIS Veteran
It has changed quit a bit. Normally, I am a purist and feel sad when the change something, but this was incredible. I think this is the best version of the ride I've ever seen. I don't want to post any spoilers, so I am not saying how it is different than prior years. I will just say that is smells yummy.

I recommend getting a FP. The standby time shown was 25 minutes when I got in line, but we were in line for 45 minutes. I'll get a FP next time. It was a busier than normal day, though.

Last night standby was 85 minutes. We had a fast pass and we waited about 15-20 minutes.

It was beautifully done, love the new additions.

Saturday evening's stand by wait was 95 minutes. I thought my eyes were tired after a long day, and wasn't reading the sign correctly. But that was the correct time lol. Glad I had a fastpass!

I'm not able to see it this year, was able last year! Would love to hear the differences!!!

I would also love to hear about the differences. I think I noticed a couple of different things, but not that many!

They had a few smells last year so can’t wait to see the changes and new smells this year!

We went on it twice today and didn't smell any smells! (we did in haunted mansion though)

We decided to make this our first ride last Friday so we could claim to be the very first guests to ride it this Christmas season. We made it and yes, they really did it this year!

Excited to go on this, we will be in DL tomorrow!!!!! I didn't get to ride it at all last year, every time I pulled a MaxPass for it (3 times) the ride went down and became an anytime FP, and I never made it back there when the ride was actually working!!!

I rode it Saturday night and thought it was so much nicer than I remember from 2 years ago! They DID change it! It’s really just beautiful!! FP for nighttime is the BEST!

We got lucky and walked on early the first day of the Christmas season! But...and this was funny..towards the end of the attraction, the boats started backing up! They did this for a few minutes and then we got off. After that, it was down for a while til they corrected the situation. By late afternoon, the wait was crazy long. I was so glad we had gotten it done early, and loved it! I am a WDW vet think this overlay is wonderful!:goodvibes

I rode it Saturday night and thought it was so much nicer than I remember from 2 years ago! They DID change it! It’s really just beautiful!! FP for nighttime is the BEST!

I've seen a couple of people comment on riding this at night. It's an indoor ride so what difference does time of day make? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really curious.

I've seen a couple of people comment on riding this at night. It's an indoor ride so what difference does time of day make? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really curious.
The difference is before and after you are inside the ride. It's very pretty lit up on the outside and your boat can be a bit slow going in and especially coming back out. When the plants are lit up and the building facade is lit up, it just looks very magical. The inside of the ride is of course the same no matter what time of day it is

Pulling outside into the night air with the lights all around you is absolutely magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter