It's been a while...

i luv the duck

Mouseketeer
My family and I have been to Disney over a dozen times but the last few years we've stayed off property to save money and to have more space. This year we have a room only reservation at the Contemporary. I was wondering, does Disney still send anything in the mail prior to arrival like luggage tags, stickers, etc.? We are attending MNSSHP but we'll pick up our tickets once we arrive at Disney. I used to look forward to receiving trinkets and such in the mail, it's when the magic would begin for me.

Mailings from the resort reservations can be hit or miss. If you booked a package, you should receive the luggage tags and magical extras card by mail in advance. If you booked a room-only reservation, there isn't really anything.

I wanted to point out that tickets are all electronic now. As long as the MNSSHP tickets are linked to your MDE there is really nothing to "pick up" at WDW unless you want a hard plastic ticket to use with it. Otherwise you can use your phone or an older MagicBand.

You will get nothing for a room only reservation. If you do want new magicbands, you can get access to some discounted older MBs and MB+, Disney should email you that to try to sell you those but there are no free MBs as there used to be with a package. You can also login to MDE and look at the MBs on there too. You will only get emails from Disney. There's also no tix to pick up for the party, those will be in your MDE.

But if you buy tickets ahead of time you can order magic bands and get them sent to your home. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You can purchase them for resort stays since they are no longer free for anyone. OP asked about the free items like tags and stickers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter