it's done - i cancelled our 3 week summer 2021 trip.....with what's happening with covid, we didn't feel confident enough to hold out any longer...

I have just cancelled my May trip- this was pushed back from Last May, there is just so much uncertainty at the moment that I did not want to risk it.

I have another in October- hopefully this will happen!

would any of us have predicted this?
even after corona started, i wouldn't have thought it was going to have such an impact for so long...
crazy times!!!

would any of us have predicted this?
even after corona started, i wouldn't have thought it was going to have such an impact for so long...
crazy times!!!

Very crazy, I have said so many times it all be over by XYZ...except of course it hasent and at the moment its going backwards. And its not just the UK situation you have to consider, if USA gets worse as we get better then you would have to consider it its worth the risk even if you are vaccinated.

Very crazy, I have said so many times it all be over by XYZ...except of course it hasent and at the moment its going backwards. And its not just the UK situation you have to consider, if USA gets worse as we get better then you would have to consider it its worth the risk even if you are vaccinated.

for sure....the vaccine isn't fullproof...and there are mutations...
and i certainly don't want to get sick in the US...
so i would definitely think twice...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter