It's finally my turn...

InsanelyMickey

Mouseketeer
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I have our docs for our 12/19 cruise!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for letting me share. I've been waiting for this day for so long and saw so many other posts of other people receiving theirs and now I can understand their excitement. I've never been so happy to see paperwork in my life! (And believe me, I see a lot in the accounting office I work in :p )

This has got to be so much better than your work-day paperwork, it shouldn't even be compared in the same the same breath. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your cruise! :)

TeamMom011-
Thanks! You're right about the work papers not belonging in the same breath as these much-anticipated "special" papers! ;)

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Well, thank you very much. Very thoughtful of you.
It's been a fun day. :)
Will you be on the Wonder or Magic / 3, 4, 7 day? Details, Details. I love living vicariously through others' cruises while we wait for ours.

You're welcome and I'm glad you've had a "fun day" :)

Details...
DH and I will be on the Dec. 19 sailing of the 3-day Wonder cruise. We are doing the land/sea package so we'll be at the Polynesian from Dec. 15-19. This is my first ever Disney trip of any kind, and also my first ever cruise. DH has been to WDW many times since his grandmother lived in FL when he was young. He's been on one cruise before but not DCL. We had originally planned this trip for last November but due to a few reasons (including 9/11 but not only that) we cancelled our plans last year. I was sooooo excited when we re-scheduled it this year. Now I can't believe it's so close. I'm going crazy trying to get ready since I have Christmas preparations to do in addition to the vacation planning. Although it's a bit stressful, it's a fun kind of stress if that makes any sense. :p Wow, I just realized I've probably given more details than you cared to read about. Oops!

So, are you planning any cruises in the near future?

Oh WOW!!! Your first ever WDW AND DCL!!!! I can't even imagine trying to deal with that anticipation! You won't be disappointed! My very good friend is going to WDW with her family for the first (and she "thinks" last) time and I'm so excited for her (I've been answering her questions since last June)! Have SOOO much FUN! :bounce:

Thank you so much, natt! :)

And you're right, the anticipation is getting overwhelming! We leave three weeks from today! :Pinkbounc

Congratulations! I agree, that's the best paperwork you'll ever see! Have a WONDERful cruise--you'll love it.

I'll be doing the "Got My Docs Today" happy dance tomorrow morning. My TA has them--they came while I was on a business trip last week, and I haven't been able to pick them up yet!

This will be our second, although the first for my father-in-law. In fact, it's his trip of more than two days outside of New Jersey since he moved here when he was a teenager (from New York City, where he had never taken any trips at all!)

Beth

hoping you have a wonderful trip, and then come back to the board and share all the details with us!

BethC1952-
Thank you! And congratulations in advance on getting your docs! Your father in law must be so excited about this trip! I hope you all have a great time! When are you going?

prymsu-
Thank you! And yes, I do plan on returning and sharing the details of what should be my best vacation ever! I'll have to try to control myself on the amount of detail as I usually tend to make a very long story out of everything! :p

we're leaving in 3 days for somewhere! wont know till our plane lands in orlando on Fri morn if we cruise on Sat or not! this really sucks

imgoingtodisney-
I hope everything works out for you. You deserve a perfect trip after all the planning and preparing you've been doing! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter