It's getting close

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
OK, I am ready for work and get on here and the excitment has taken over, 24 more days and I'll be in Disney. Is it the vacation that excites or or the mere fact no making beds or cooking for a week and NO work. I think it is a combinatin of both :D

I know how you feel! I am 18 days away and really about to jump out of my skin. And to top it off I have nothing to plan for until friday so I have 4 days with nothing to do related to my trip and it is killing me. I wish I could pack already. I just keep looking at my Disney planning DVD and wishing I was already there!:p
I think I will start looking at our old family videos tonight to tide me over for a few days. I think I am even more excited this trip than I have been in a long time because we are taking my DN who has never been. To introduce a newbie , especially one that is a child is pure heaven to me!!
I am glad i don't bite my nails as i did when i was young, I would be down to my knuckles by now!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just start packing!!!!! :D

I was burnt out on planning until this morning when I got my second wind. It's getting real close now. Enjoy your trip!!!!

Is it just me or does time start to slow down as you close in on the trip? We are nine days out now, and each day seems to be taking an eternity! WDW, take me away!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter