It's just too dang easy...

Ohhh ya, way too easy, I had to confess for exceeding the Christmas budget LOL, I blamed Amazon! The hardest part is for everyone in the family to remember to use "their" amazon billing so that the mass of boxes that are now in the entry way can be sorted.

I will not be looking at my order total, ever, no one needs that much self-confrontation! I justify this because I purchase most of my basics via Amazon, including, but not limited to: deodorant, dog food, dog probiotics, cleaning supplies, cooking/baking supplies, food/beverages. Between Amazon and meal boxes I hardly have to go to the supermarket, and I only go to Target for clothes (although sometimes other things jump into my cart when I am not looking), and I avoid the mall at all costs. I like a few independent boutiques around here, but this time of year parking is so bad in those areas that I tend to avoid them. Amazon is just easier, and has most everything that I want/need.

What's even worse is the "buy with one click" button. By-passes the whole checkout procedure. Bam. Done.

Oh yeah! I was out of my head one night after taking the sleeping pill called Ambien and I ordered wild stuff from China I had no use for. That "buy with one click" fixed me right up!

I've never gotten the draw of online shopping. I still enjoy going into the physical store and making purchases that way. If I had to go to the store 71 times in the last 6 months though, yikes!!! I can see where you would need to do online shopping or need to live in the store. haha

I've never gotten the draw of online shopping. I still enjoy going into the physical store and making purchases that way. If I had to go to the store 71 times in the last 6 months though, yikes!!! I can see where you would need to do online shopping or need to live in the store. haha

If I could order everything I needed online, I would!

I had to go into brick & mortar department stores for some items this Christmas season, &, by the end (traffic, crowds, lines, not enough cashiers to handle all the people, people in front of me in line taking tons of time w/ complicated transactions, not enough selection or sizes & having to go to multiple stores to find what I was looking for, etc.), I was so done!

I have to have all my shopping done this week because we're going out of town, &, yesterday, while I was looking everywhere for a pair of orange sweat pants for younger DS, I was kicking myself for not having ordered them online.

I'd much rather be at home in my PJs w/ a drink & just clicking "buy now".

But my mom is like you - she enjoys shopping & would rather go into an actual store than buy online.

If I could order everything I needed online, I would!

I had to go into brick & mortar department stores for some items this Christmas season, &, by the end (traffic, crowds, lines, not enough cashiers to handle all the people, people in front of me in line taking tons of time w/ complicated transactions, not enough selection or sizes & having to go to multiple stores to find what I was looking for, etc.), I was so done!

I have to have all my shopping done this week because we're going out of town, &, yesterday, while I was looking everywhere for a pair of orange sweat pants for younger DS, I was kicking myself for not having ordered them online.

I'd much rather be at home in my PJs w/ a drink & just clicking "buy now".

But my mom is like you - she enjoys shopping & would rather go into an actual store than buy online.
Same here. I'd happily do all of my shopping from my couch if it was possible. I currently have a love/hate relationship with AmazonFresh because their selection isn't broad enough for some of the things I need and their ability to keep items in stock leaves a lot to be desired, but I am so looking forward to the day that service is reliable enough that I never have to set foot in a grocery store again.

My six month order total: 94.

The AmazonSmile thing kind of depresses me. "You've placed a billion and two orders with AmazonSmile. Your impact, $15." :oops: Hmmm.... Maybe I should just donate directly.

I never should have looked at my last 6 months worth of orders (90) with 28 of them being from Nov 1st. I justify it though by saying that a lot of them are business purchases. I’ve actually haven’t spent much this year since I can’t decide what to get my husband and son which worries me since I’m afraid I’ll just start making impulse purchases soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter