It's Official... Fort in June 2017/ June TR thread

Awww, so sorry about your mishap! We can 'so' relate to being in tight places, especially when inconsiderate people don't even 'see' you (or pretend) and box you in!
(Have you noticed at Cracker Barrel how 'cars' will park in the RV spots when plenty parking spaces are available to them elsewhere??) Oh well, just my rant!!

Followed along on your trip, and in spite of issues, you seemed to have some good times to remember.

Glad you made it home safe, even though you seem so tired that you need some 'rest' time!! :)

peg110 So sorry about your troubles- glad you are home safely and very much looking forward to pics!!!

Awww, so sorry about your mishap! We can 'so' relate to being in tight places, especially when inconsiderate people don't even 'see' you (or pretend) and box you in!
(Have you noticed at Cracker Barrel how 'cars' will park in the RV spots when plenty parking spaces are available to them elsewhere??) Oh well, just my rant!!

Followed along on your trip, and in spite of issues, you seemed to have some good times to remember.

Glad you made it home safe, even though you seem so tired that you need some 'rest' time!! :)
peg110 So sorry about your troubles- glad you are home safely and very much looking forward to pics!!!

Thanks... Despite the issues, we still had a great time. Like I tell my kids, some of the fondest memories are the embarrassing ones or the ones where nothing goes right. Might not be so great when it happens, but those are the ones we remember and talk about the most. They then link to all the good times as well. While I hate it when things don't go as planned, I accept that as a part of life and just embrace it and go on. We all made it there and back and are none the worse for wear... So Success it was.

The whole needing a "Vacation" from the "Vacation" thing, for us is a Norm! I am slowly getting back up to speed.

Thanks... Despite the issues, we still had a great time. Like I tell my kids, some of the fondest memories are the embarrassing ones or the ones where nothing goes right. Might not be so great when it happens, but those are the ones we remember and talk about the most. They then link to all the good times as well. While I hate it when things don't go as planned, I accept that as a part of life and just embrace it and go on. We all made it there and back and are none the worse for wear... So Success it was.

The whole needing a "Vacation" from the "Vacation" thing, for us is a Norm! I am slowly getting back up to speed.
Paul glad you the Bride and your daughter all made it home safe Sounds like you lucked out with damage to the trailer. But have to say your story reminds me of the old saying " If you want to hear GOD laugh , Tell Him your plans.
So with you on needing a vacation after vacation.

Paul glad you the Bride and your daughter all made it home safe Sounds like you lucked out with damage to the trailer. But have to say your story reminds me of the old saying " If you want to hear GOD laugh , Tell Him your plans.
So with you on needing a vacation after vacation.
Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg

I'm joining in! We are thinking about doing our first RV trip to the Fort in October 2018. I'm looking forward to reading through all of your posts and learning as much as I can about your trip and the resort. I've made it through the first 4 pages but now I have to go off to 4th of July festivities. What's funny is that we were just there at the exact same time as you. I even did a RD at MK on June 19th as well! I just started my own TR from our trip. It'll be interesting to see how similar and different our trips are. Can't wait to read more!

Happy 4th!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter