• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

It's official, I've added on at VWL!!!

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

I'm just so excited that we decided to add on!!!! We added on 50 pts, with a Feb use year, I should be able to bank them into next year and use them for my already exixting reservation freeing up more points for 2003!!!!

Terrific! We did the same thing and added 70 last month. We leave tomorrow to use up the new points. Way to go jel0511.:earsboy:

Congrats! We have BWV points and did a VWL addon in June. Now we can alternate years at the different resorts.
Robin M.

Congratulations! It is so beautiful there!

Congrats!

We just added an additional 50 to VWL and 100 to HHI.

We returned on Tuesday from VWL and couldn't be happier!

Congratulations! That is very cool! We will also soon be adding on some points. Do you mind if I ask what your financing rate was, that is, if you financed? Our guide is not in the office this week, so I won't be able to do anything official until next week.

Congrats!! We can not wait to check out the new DVC resort in 2 more weeks.:wave:

Mouseclick1, we paid cash, but my guide did tell me that there are offering a special financing rate for add-ons now, it's 11.5% I believe, but don't quote me on that!!!

we are considering purchasing a small resale now(for financial reasons), can we add on points in 3 years of 20-50 points. is there any certain amount you have to add on.

Currently the minimum point add on is 25 points if paying cash and 50 points to use disney financing. You'll have to add on at what resorts are currently available, my guess in 3 years, you'll be looking at an add on at the newly announced Eagle Pines. VWL is projected to sell out by late Oct of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter