It's official...

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
I'm a Disney Design addict! I was looking for Disney clip art ideas on Monday and found this board. Now, I'm designing,pasting,andclipping my way to 4 autograph books! It's been years since we've bought an autograph book @ WDW. My daughter just didin't like them. It's so much fun being able to pick and choose her Disney faves-I'm doing the same for her friend and for my niece and nephew.. This trip my brother is meeting us with his 2 children.Andrew's 6 and Ellie is 4-it's their first trip too WDW!!!!! There are so many ideas that I've found to enhance the trip for all 4 kids. Last year, I did a travel journal for my DD. She loved it so much that she wants another one this year-sooo I'm also making 4 of those.She calls it her WDW yearbook.
Hugs,kisses,and lots of pixie dust to everyone for all of your fabulous creativity!
:love: pixiedust: :grouphug: pixiedust: :thanks: pixiedust:

rie'smom said:
I'm a Disney Design addict! I was looking for Disney clip art ideas on Monday and found this board. Now, I'm designing,pasting,andclipping my way to 4 autograph books! It's been years since we've bought an autograph book @ WDW. My daughter just didin't like them. It's so much fun being able to pick and choose her Disney faves-I'm doing the same for her friend and for my niece and nephew.. This trip my brother is meeting us with his 2 children.Andrew's 6 and Ellie is 4-it's their first trip too WDW!!!!! There are so many ideas that I've found to enhance the trip for all 4 kids. Last year, I did a travel journal for my DD. She loved it so much that she wants another one this year-sooo I'm also making 4 of those.She calls it her WDW yearbook.
Hugs,kisses,and lots of pixie dust to everyone for all of your fabulous creativity!

:welcome: Julie!

Welcome! :welcome: This is the sign of a true addict, the addiction is spreading! Travel logs, autograph books, next it will be t-shirts, passports, and who knows what else!! :rotfl:

rie'smom said:

Welcome Julie! Addiction can be such a wonderful thing.:cool1:

Hmmm T-shirts,passports. Methinks I still have right about 43 days 'til our trip. Thanks for the lovely welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter