It's the HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Thread!

Ok, I want to add some "edits" to stuff you already have. There ARE still pins that cost $6.50. Then they range on up in price, but there definitely are some that still cost $6.50.

I bought an 8x10 scrapbooking kit, which included 10 sheets of paper, lots of stickers (LOTS), and some cool cutouts, etc. A great value at $12 I thought.

That's all for now.

Here's some of the stuff I remember from our August trip

Sorcererer Mickey hat with twinkling lights on ears $34

Pink Princess hat with chiffon ?$7-9

Light up bouncy balls $4.50

Die cast mini ride vehicles (Peter Pan, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion) $12.50

Engineer Mickey train set ?$17.50

Princess dresses (Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty) age 2-3 $55

Peter Pan costume (excl hat and sword) ? $44.50

Peter Pan playset $12.50

Little Mermaid playset $12.50

Pirates of the Carribean eyepatch and dagger ?$7.50

Minnie Mouse shoes (size 5 toddler) $24

Sundry keyrings $4.50

Icecream sandwich at Main St bakery was, I think, either $3.75 or $4.50.

Hope this helps

Joanna

Miniature Golf $9.25 a person
Picture Package $13.80 5x7 includes tax plus four wallets is $28.65
Carriage Ride $30.00
Surrey Bike Ride at Boardwalk for 30 minutes is: $18 for two seater.

Unfortunately, I know how much it is to do laundry....at CBR, it was $2.00 to do a load & $2.00 to dry it....it was cheaper to buy the detergent & dryer sheets in the laundry room than to buy those things in the gift shop....found that out the hard way....

It is actually cheaper to buy the laundry detergent and dryer sheets at Wal-Mart before you leave home. I learned THAT the hard way!;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter