• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

It's the ME, ME I've been to all THREE thread!!

[/COLOR][/B]

We are torn between HRH and RPH. We have been leaning towards HRH, but we are both just shy of 40. Is this the hotel for 20 something families??

so you are 39 and wondering if hrh would be too much for you???

wow, i never considered my age to be a factor at this hotel.
btw, i'm older than figment22 and age never crossed my mind when i first stayed at hrh.

it is a wonderful place to stay, it's my favorite!

go with it and you will enjoy it.

but, while you are staying there, take a short visit to the other 3 hotels to check them out.
look at their lobby and if the place is not too busy, the front desk tm can show you an empty room so you can see for yourself how it is decorated and laid out.

you can pool hop at any of the other pools as long as you are a guest at one of the hotels.

Add me to the threesome thread!

Nobody is too old or too young for the Hard Rock Hotel!!!

Wow, Damo. I thought you were a member already! This is one club I'm delighted to be in, for sure.

Add me to the threesome thread!

Nobody is too old or too young for the Hard Rock Hotel!!!

another member joining the 3 way club........hooray.......!!

staying at hrh makes one ageless.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter