It's the Most Wonderful Time to Wear Ears! A December 2018 PTR *TR LINK 12/28

Your first few days sound awesome! So cool that on your first full day you'll do the 4 parks in one day challenge!

I love your four parks day! I definitely want to try to make this happen someday, too. We've never tried it. And I'm also excited to hear about Candlelight Processional! I'd love to see it someday. We've listened to bits and pieces from standing behind the theatre seating a few times.

Your first few days sound awesome! So cool that on your first full day you'll do the 4 parks in one day challenge!

We might be a little crazy to do it that way, but we are so excited!!

I want to do this one time. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

We are very excited! This is something my mom and I have always wanted to do, and I think even my dad is excited about it. :)

I love your four parks day! I definitely want to try to make this happen someday, too. We've never tried it. And I'm also excited to hear about Candlelight Processional! I'd love to see it someday. We've listened to bits and pieces from standing behind the theatre seating a few times.

We've never done it before, either, so we're very excited to try it out! My mom has always wanted to do the Candlelight Processional, and we're all really looking forward to it. I've never been during this time of year, so the most I've ever seen is pictures!

Just hopped over from the trip report with your cousin and read this PTR. I had to do a double take of this picture because my daughter had the exact same outfit your cousin on the right has one in this picture and her hair is the same color and was the same length when she had this outfit! I literally just saw a picture of my dd in that outfit when I was getting pictures together for my youngest son's senior yearbook ad.

Just hopped over from the trip report with your cousin and read this PTR. I had to do a double take of this picture because my daughter had the exact same outfit your cousin on the right has one in this picture and her hair is the same color and was the same length when she had this outfit! I literally just saw a picture of my dd in that outfit when I was getting pictures together for my youngest son's senior yearbook ad.

:welcome: That is too funny!

Days 3-5

Day 3 - MK & MVMCP

We’re planning to be up again for rope drop at MK this morning.

100_1804(rev 0)
by the2ndstar2theright, on Flickr

We have FPs for 7DMT, Space, and BTMRR. And THEN we have tickets for MVMCP! :santa: This may be one of the things that I am most excited for. I can’t wait to see the parade and the snow on Main Street and Holiday Wishes! I really want to meet Mickey & Minnie in their holiday outfits, and maybe a princess or two, but I’m not sure we’ll spend a ton of time meeting characters otherwise.

Day 4 - MK

This morning, we’re planning to sleep in a little before heading back to MK.

image64

We have FPs for BTMRR, Haunted Mansion, and 7DMT. We also have a 4:35pm dinner reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern, which is another new one for us. The plan is to hopefully see Festival of Fantasy and to stay for HEA that night.

IMG_0874

Day 5 - DHS

10830671_976490865730127_6140759802144959031_o

We’ll be up for rope drop at DHS this morning, with the plan to head straight to TSL! We have FPs for Slinky Dog, ToT (for Dad), Beauty and the Beast (for me & Mom), and the Frozen Sing Along. We’ve talked about maybe walking over to Epcot and hitting some of the Festival of the Holidays booths for lunch. The plan is to stay for Fantasmic! at 8pm and maybe catch Jingle Bell Jingle Bam if we run. We may also walk over to Epcot for evening EMH if we feel up to it.

Last edited:

Luvin your plans and the childhood pics are great!

First of all I am absolutely LIVING for your picture with the yellow power ranger. ALL of these throwback pics brighten my day!!!

I am SO happy for you guys-- you have some amazing FP+ selections!!!

First two days sound amazing so far. Good luck on your quest to do 4Pi1D, I know you guys can do it!!

Your MK and DHS days also sounds great! LTT before the MNSSHP sounds like a very on-brand, holiday-esque choice.

Luvin your plans and the childhood pics are great!

Thank you!! :)

First of all I am absolutely LIVING for your picture with the yellow power ranger. ALL of these throwback pics brighten my day!!!

I am SO happy for you guys-- you have some amazing FP+ selections!!!

First two days sound amazing so far. Good luck on your quest to do 4Pi1D, I know you guys can do it!!

Your MK and DHS days also sounds great! LTT before the MNSSHP sounds like a very on-brand, holiday-esque choice.

It's been really fun to look back through all of these old pictures! I was definitely living my best life when I met the yellow power ranger. :D

We were beyond excited about how well our FPs turned out! We honestly expected it to be a lot harder to get what we wanted when we wanted it.

I'm really excited to try LTT! We were looking at the menu, and the food sounds amazing!

All those plans sound great! MVMCP is so amazing!!

I am SO excited for MVMCP! It's something that I've always wanted to do, and I can't wait to finally get to experience it!

Days 6-8

Day 6 - AK

AK_ENTR_20170602_402847019937

Another day, another rope drop! This morning, we’ll be headed straight for Pandora to ride Navi River Journey. We have FPs for Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safari, and Rivers of Light. We’re planning to hit FotLK and Nemo the Musical for sure, and the rest we’ll generally play by ear. We're also planning to see Rivers of Light.

IMG_2412

After RoL, we might head over to MK for evening EMH depending on how we feel.

Day 7 - MK & Disney Springs

MK_CSTLFOR1_20180510_411451479019

Our last day :( We’ll be up for one last rope drop at MK. We have a 1:30pm lunch reservation at Be Our Guest—my favorite restaurant on Disney property! We also have FPs for Space, Jungle Cruise, and BTMRR. BTMRR will be our last ride of the trip, since MK closes at 6 for MVMCP. Once we leave the park, we’ll head to Disney Springs for the last of our souvenir shopping and dinner.

Day 8 - Traveling Home

giphy.gif

We’ll get up, pack up the last of our stuff, and wave goodbye for now to our favorite place on Earth. We’re not planning to stop halfway, but we’ll try to drive the entire way home in one day. We’ll get home, love on our fur babies, and crash, exhausted from another magical trip to the World!

Sounds like a great day planned at AK!

Ugh last days are too sad :( But at least you will spend at MK and doing some shopping!

Let's Go Fly a...Plane!?

Hi friends! We are officially less than 30 days away from our Christmas adventure—
23 days to be exact! And we’ve also had a pretty exciting turn of events. A couple of days ago my mom got an email about Black Friday deals on plane tickets, so she looked at the dates for our trip. When she discovered that she could get tickets for the three of us at a very low price, we jumped on it! With Mom’s Southwest points and a voucher that Dad had, we were able to get the plane tickets for about the same as it would have cost us in gas and parking at CSR!

Our flight into MCO lands at 8:30am, so we’ll have the entire day, which we are so excited about! We’ll be able to take our time around Disney Springs and maybe even play some mini golf. Our flight out leaves at 11:10am, which means we won’t have to get up at a completely ungodly hour. An hour and a half flight is SO much better than a 10 hour drive, especially on the way back, so we are beyond thrilled!

Mom went online and filled out the DME form, so that we could make sure that my name is also on that confirmation sheet since I’m not currently on the hotel reservation. We were a little worried that we’d have to call to get it worked out, but that online form makes it really easy!

We got some Mickey Mail this week!

IMG_2502

I never got my Magic Band that came with my AP, so I went ahead and had that shipped, too. The purple is Mom's, the blue is mine, and the red is Dad's. I am, of course, also bringing my other colors from previous trips. :D Seeing these come in has made this trip feel so real, and we are so freaking excited. We’ve ordered some shirts and things that we’re just waiting on at this point, so I’ll be sure to share those with y’all as soon as we get them!

That’s all I have for now! Happy happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US, and I hope everyone has a great week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter