it's time to write a dis halloween story!

dancegrl1093 was sitting there thinking about writing a halloween story, but then thought about all that could happen to one of her favorite movie stars. she decided to..................

(uh this is not making any sense to me but heck with it)

She was thinking that if she put a dis halloween story on the boards it would be fun? (does that make any sense) if not,

here is another

She couldnt let her favorite actor go threw the pain she quickly hopped into her screen and grabbed all the other people making this dis story and told them to follow her.

when depp heard what was going on he said " oh no what if they go back in time " so he hits the rewind button and accidentally rewound to the first pirate movie and the director says " ok johnny remember your in a sword fight got it good action!!!!" depp was stunned. he didnt remember his lines! so he made up a line....
"i will kill you davey jones!!!!" depp blurted out. the director was furious.

(god forbid this next line happens to depp in real life.....) "YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!"
the director screamed. depp went home to his house and ate all the ice cream in the box and watched the soaps for a few days. everyone now hated depp. everyone but the DIS, of course. so depp joined DIS and his user name was...

NoLongerAPirate. No one on the dis knew it was him, but he pmed dancegrl1093 and told him that in the future she'd start a halloween thread and that she should.............

( hey i know NoLongerAPirate lol) Well he told Dancegrl1093 because he can tell the future and we could know about all that happened to him and we needed to save his life , and the futures life.

All of a sudden no longer a pirate post on this dis halloween story and says...

Hi guys it is me. My freind baseballmaniac told me you were here how is it going?

wow, now i can't think of the story anymore!!!! :rotfl2: hey BaseballManiac, make the profile say: I am a figment of dancegrl1093's imagination!!!!!

Why are you laughing. you are supposed to WORSHIP ME! Bow down my friends i have taken over the dis! Muahaha :worship:

:rotfl2:

NoLongerAPirate said:
Why are you laughing. you are supposed to WORSHIP ME! Bow down my friends i have taken over the dis! Muahaha :worship:

:rotfl2:
wow.............. i can't even write anymore of the story after this!!!!!!! imagine if i went to school and said: I met Johnny Depp on a discussion forum!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

oh, and where was his other post???? cause there's two on here, and another- where?

dancegrl1093 said:
wow.............. i can't even write anymore of the story after this!!!!!!! imagine if i went to school and said: I met Johnny Depp on a discussion forum!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

oh, and where was his other post???? cause there's two on here, and another- where?

Say What?

I do.. By accednt i thought i was baseballmaniac again and i post something on the meteor shower thred.

NoLongerAPirate says he has taken over the dis. Baseballmaniac And Dancegrl1093 Are confused, NarnainPrincess And ShadowKittyKat Are laughing and i am trying to think of something else to say...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter