Jambo/Kidani studio photos

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Wondering if anyone has comparison photos of studios at Jambo vs Kidani ??

Thank you !

THank you Pat ! So the layout/decor is pretty much the same. That is what I wanted to know. :thumbsup2

The bathrooms are different. At Kidani the bathroom is all enclosed in one room while at Jambo there are 2 sinks outside of the tub/toilet room.

The bathrooms are different. At Kidani the bathroom is all enclosed in one room while at Jambo there are 2 sinks outside of the tub/toilet room.

I have been looking at a lot of pics because we are staying at a Kidnai studio in 4 weeks. I am seeing a separate "toilet room" and tub/shower/vanity together. There is a picture of the vanity in the all ears link above that shows it this way. Is that not the layout anymore?

I have been looking at a lot of pics because we are staying at a Kidnai studio in 4 weeks. I am seeing a separate "toilet room" and tub/shower/vanity together. There is a picture of the vanity in the all ears link above that shows it this way. Is that not the layout anymore?

The toilet is in it's own room but it's within the room with the sink/tub/single sink vanity. I should have been a little more clear. At Jambo the double vanity has open access from the main part of the room and there is the separate toilet/tub/shower room.

The toilet is in it's own room but it's within the room with the sink/tub/single sink vanity. I should have been a little more clear. At Jambo the double vanity has open access from the main part of the room and there is the separate toilet/tub/shower room.

Thanks for clearing that up!

The bathroom layout is better at Jambo if you have unrelated adults getting ready. At Jambo, someone can be in the shower while someone is at the sink counter, there is a door between. At Kidani, the sink is in the same room as the shower (but the toilet is separate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter