Jan 2 2021 Fantasy

This is our family's first ever Disney Cruise and likely our only one (my husband is in the military and it's very difficult to make long term vacation plans), so we went all out and got a Concierge room! We are traveling with our two 14 year old boys and our 6 year old daughter. Our entire family is SO excited about this cruise. We are interested in being a part of a Fish Extender gift swap, but like I said, this is our first cruise so I welcome any advice!
I'm excited for you and your family to experience a Disney Cruise! They are truly magical and concierge will be wonderful. We cruised concierge for one of our cruises and it was amazing. My daughter will be joining this cruise also and is Active Duty in the Air Force stationed in Italy! What branch is your husband part of? I'm happy to help with any information or tips so ask away. If I can't answer there will be someone here who can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!