Jan 9th, 2018 5-Night Repo Galveston to San Juan

twokats

DIS Veteran
Just booked this cruise today. We are looking forward to this sailing as we are doing the January 14 Southern right after it. Will make a fantastic 12 night B2B for us.

Sailing is my husband (Lee), daughter (Kati) and me (Kathy). We love the Wonder and have sailed on her more than any of the other ships.

Waiting to see who will join us.

Hey Kathy, my name is Kyle. I am also doing B2B for the 9th and the 14th. I look forward as this will be my first B2B. I'm not on that 'other social site that shall not be named' so i get all my info here or via email from whom ever our group leader will be.

:welcome: So glad you are joining us. My husband and I have done a B2B, but this one was our daughter's idea and her desire to do a B2B and we were ready to agree. I look forward to getting to know you over the next year. I am sure I will be the leader and instigator of whatever we decide to come up with.
I will be starting a FE group in the near future if you think that is something you would be interested in. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!

Hi y'all. I am so excited to take this cruise! My daughter has been begging to go! This is our first Disney cruise! Y'all both sound like experienced experts!
I need all your tips and insider info!!!

Just book our first cruise ever! We're going with our 5 and 7 yr old. Look forward to meeting you all next year =).

Hi y'all. I am so excited to take this cruise! My daughter has been begging to go! This is our first Disney cruise! Y'all both sound like experienced experts!
I need all your tips and insider info!!!
Just book our first cruise ever! We're going with our 5 and 7 yr old. Look forward to meeting you all next year =).

:welcome: to you both! My husband and I just returned from a quick trip on the Disney Magic which was our 12th cruise. Just couldn't wait til September which is our next scheduled cruise. So looking forward to this cruise also and getting to know everyone til then. Soon we will be talking about FE's, so if anyone thinks they will be interested and need information, let me know.

Hi Kathy! In San Juan now from our 1st Disney cruise. Booked our 2nd one today! We celebrated our daughters 5th birthday. We will celebrate her 6th and my mothers 80th! Can't wait. Learned so much! Please sign me up for a FE group! Starting projects ASAP. We got adopted and we are so grateful to those families.

Thank you Kathy, I hope your last cruise was amazing. I am headed out in 2 weeks on the Fantasy for a little R&R with family and some awesome Disney Cruise friends ( 24 of us met last year) - lol.
Any insight into the Debarking and Embarking on a B2B? Not quite sure what I will need or not to do. I have the same stateroom for both cruises - leave my stuff then go swimming? When do I get off the ship and get back on? Thanks for any help and insight you could share.

When we did our B2B, we left our stuff in the room and they had us go to the Walt Disney Theatre (if I remember right). They gave us a sticker and directed us back into the terminal where we checked in and got our new Key to the World cards and paperwork. Then with the sticker you can go back on board. We had gone outside to make some phone calls, but we will probably go back on board this time. That is how my memory remembers it all. It is so nice to roam around and not have to carry luggage around. Just remember to take your passport with you. . . you will need that.

Hi Kathy! In San Juan now from our 1st Disney cruise. Booked our 2nd one today! We celebrated our daughters 5th birthday. We will celebrate her 6th and my mothers 80th! Can't wait. Learned so much! Please sign me up for a FE group! Starting projects ASAP. We got adopted and we are so grateful to those families.

I will be starting a list soon. I will let you know what information I need soon. Then planning can begin.

Hi everyone! We just booked on this cruise as well! We did our 1st Disney Cruise on the Magic from Port Canaveral last winter in 2016, doing Aulani this year, and are excited for our first time out of Galveston in 2018! I'm really excited!
- Bryttani & Darius

Hi everyone! We just booked on this cruise as well! We did our 1st Disney Cruise on the Magic from Port Canaveral last winter in 2016, doing Aulani this year, and are excited for our first time out of Galveston in 2018! I'm really excited!
- Bryttani & Darius

:welcome: Glad you are joining us.

We will be sailing out of Galveston with our two boys, ages 3 and 4. This will be our first Disney experience for all of us, my husband and I included! Being a newbie, I have several questions that I hope some of you can help me with. I definitely want to do the FE- so when that gets going, please include us! Also, I looked for B2B info but couldn't find anything from San Juan back to Galveston, so I guess we will just be flying home. Any recommendations on passports? Do my kids need them since PR is part of the US? We were hoping that we would be ok with just their birth certificates and maybe a passport card. I only ask here because we did Carnival to the Dominican Republic once and their website said passports were not needed (just encouraged), then we get to the cruise counter, and we did! :S

Any other advice you can give to a Disney newbie will be greatly appreciated (or if you can point me to a different forum with this info)- thanks!

:welcome: Glad you are coming. I will add you to the FE when we get that going, not a problem. Our B2B includes the cruise after this one which is 4 islands in the southern Caribbean. We have had passports ever since we started sailing. The birth certificates will suffice, but I feel more comfortable with the passports, but my kids are all adults now.
Feel free to ask questions as you think of them. We will do our best to answer for you. We have quite a few months to get to know everyone.

We just moved a place holder from our last cruise to a reservation for this cruise. This will be our Christmas gift to the 'kids'. I'm very excited!

Hi everyone! I have just finalized this booking! I had hopes we could fit in a 7 night cruise, but since we are limited by travel times, we are looking forward for spending a few days in San Juan.

This will be our 3rd DC, and second on the Wonder. We will also be doing an early celebration for our daughter's 7th birthday. We just spent her 6th on the Fantasy. We will fall short a few days next year but I am fairly sure she will forgive us our trespasses!

We will also be bringing along another family for their first DC and I am looking forward to watching their adventure with FEs (mom had to watch me make a tone of things for our last one late at night after work and kiddo's bedtime)

We love the FEs and I am happy to help with the organization!

Ileana

Hello fellow cruisers!!
Just booked this cruise along with a British Isle summer cruise (2018)
I always have fun with the FE, even though we have no little ones. So count us in !
Nice getting on near Houston, our hometown, we'll spend a few nights in San Juan.
We were there last year on a Southern Caribbean cruise but didn't spend a lot of time there.
Funny thing.... we will definitely get a different hotel. The one we stayed at overnight had a HUGE Iguana ( mascot ??) that scared the ........ out of me. No, I do not like those things

Hello fellow cruisers!!
Just booked this cruise along with a British Isle summer cruise (2018)
I always have fun with the FE, even though we have no little ones. So count us in !
Nice getting on near Houston, our hometown, we'll spend a few nights in San Juan.
We were there last year on a Southern Caribbean cruise but didn't spend a lot of time there.
Funny thing.... we will definitely get a different hotel. The one we stayed at overnight had a HUGE Iguana ( mascot ??) that scared the ........ out of me. No, I do not like those things

:welcome: We don't have little ones either, but have a blast with the FE. I will be starting the lists soon. We are getting a few responses.

Twokats, thanks !
We also just booked the San Juan southern Caribbean b2b. Just barely able to get the same cabin, 5638.
Very exciting !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!