Jane is a real character

Mrs.A

Wants a Castle like Cinderellas
When we were leaving AK, DD was having Jane sign her autograph book and a picture, Jane looked at me and said "excuse me mam, but you've got pooh on your shirt." I'm thinking to myself where did that bird get me at. I was afraid to look at my shirt.

Well she was talking about the small Pooh Bear I had on my shirt.:p :p

Very cute, I'll use that one on my DW next time she wears her Pooh shirt.

that is like a joke my son told me.

Why was tigger looking in the potty/ He was looking for pooh

The talking garbage can in Tomorrowland said "Hey, you've got poo on your shirt" to my son a few years ago. Just as I was picturing attack birds and thinking "Oh no - where's that emergency oufit?" we all looked at my son's shirt, which had a huge Pooh Bear on the front. Okay, so maybe we're a little slow. :D

I work for a publisher and we publish a book called

"Cooking with Pooh" and I know it is a cookbook with Winnie and friends but, Cooking with Pooh just sounds wrong ;)

Cute story. Jane is one of my favorite characters and it was nice to hear a story about her in the parks. I'm still happy that I was finally able to find her this Summer at AK and get her photo and autograph. She was so in character that it was really great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter