January 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an ADR for BOG on 20 Jan 2018 @ 0845hrs for 5 people.

PM to arrange, post will be edited to reflect cancellation once it’s done

***** EDIT*****
This ADR has been cancelled.

Last edited:
Cancelling the below, PM to coordinate!

Chef Mickey's
Date:
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 9:50 AM
Guests: 3

Edit: No takers so I released them on 1/14 at 11:45 am.

Last edited:
I am going to be cancelling Ohana dinner for 1/30/2018 at 7:55pm and 1/31/2018 7:25pm . I will be dropping them on Sunday 1/14/2018 at 11:00am eastern time reservation is for 4 people

I need to cancel Ohana on 1/28 at 9:20pm for 2. PM if you would like to coordinate.

Will be cancelling an Ohana dinner reservation for 8 people on Jan 28th at 5:45PM. PM me to coordinate!

I have some cancellations. PM to coordinate, otherwise I will be cancelling tomorrow.
All are for 4 people unless otherwise noted.

BOG Breakfast 1/27 8:15am (I show 2 of these with different confirmation numbers...)
BOG Breakfast 1/29 PPO 8:40am (I show 2 of these with different confirmation numbers...)
Garden Grill Breakfast 1/29 PPO 8:05am

Garden Grill Breakfast Arts Festival Pkg 1/28 PPO 8:40am (this is for 2 people, 5:30pm show)

I'm not sure how I ended up with duplicates on some, so I would expect the first person to ask for one should be okay, the second may be a tossup. I'll let you know if you're first or second.

I will be cancelling a CRT for 9:45 PM for 6 people on 1/31

I don't have 10 posts, so I can't coordinate, but I will drop it at 12 PM CST tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!