January 2021 Code Watch.

briananddeb

Earning My Ears
Is there a thread fo January 2021 room discount codes yet? If not, well, I'm starting one. And I know it's a long way off but I'm hopeful. My wife and I and our 19 year old granddaughter will be staying at POFQ for a seven night stay and a discount would be nice.

We are booked for a DVC stay in Jan 2021, but my mother is thinking about joining us in a separate room. Would be great to get a discount for her!

Not a room code but we just booked flights. No cancelation fees. Delta and Frontier have their itineraries out for mid-Jan and our tickets were $200 each.
I've booked our flights for late January too. I was a little reluctant given the state of the world right now, but with no cancellation fees I figured it was worth the risk. And it gives me something to look forward to!

Not a room code but we just booked flights. No cancelation fees. Delta and Frontier have their itineraries out for mid-Jan and our tickets were $200 each.
$200?! That's awesome! I might have to look again. My last flight searches were coming up around 300-350 each,
I also live on the west coast, so that will definitely play a part in my costs.

Wow. I live in the east and SWA usually has $50-70 one way tix. The west coast might be pricey but if it’s the full experience I’m sure it is worth it.

Count me in. Hubby has said several times let's book Disney. It's always tongue and cheek......but maybe! January is always the month we go. A good discount might just get us there!

following: Our disaster of a trip - June to Aug now to January is in full force!

I think with all the restrictions around reopening January discounts are much less likely than normal unfortunately. Hard to predict what the pandemic will look like by then, but I expect Disney is going to err on the side of having lower attendance rather than incentivizing people to book with discounts. Hoping for more positive news over the next few months!

ended up swapping resorts from the BWI to the yacht club! we got moved to TGF but we don't care too much about being on the monorail line. MK isn't our favorite park either. those yacht club showers look amazing too.

When I called last month to move my December 2020 trip to January, the CM said she thought an AP discount would come out in October. Who knows, but it gave me some hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter