January 26 Magic Part 3 (Sun & Mon @Sea)

funetics

Earning My Ears
On Sunday we had room service deliver breakfast, which was great. Relaxing to eat in our stateroom and DD3 actually ate.

After breakfast, off I went to get passes for tea with Wendy! Dad took DD3 to the club and then off we went to Palo's for brunch. It was absolutely wonderful. An experience you definitely do not want to miss. Your server explains all the cold food on the buffet and then the hot food. They allow you to select your cold food and then take your order for hot food and serve it to you. It was wonderful. A page from the kids club that DD3 wanted to be picked up, sent mom running to find out what the problem was. She was having a blast, and they were heading off to lunch, so there she stayed until after our brunch.

In the afternoon DD3 really needed a nap, so her and mommy took some time to do that while dad headed off to the ESPN skybox for football. The playoff games were very well attended---standing room only!!! DH had an absolute blast.

He made sure to get us up on time for my DD3 and I to meet for tea with Wendy. What a very special time for DD. She was awed by Wendy and all the children got a chance to get their picture taken with Wendy. It was great.

We all got ready for formal night and down to the atrium for photos. We missed getting pictures with Mickey and Minnie together so we knew they would be apart on the second formal night. We had supper in Animator's Palate tonight (without the show) and the food was excellent. DD wanted to got to the club, so off she went to hunt for Tinkerbell and DH and I went to watch Hercuiles, the musical. Both of us really enjoyed this, despite the bad reviews I had heard.

Off to bed after this.

Monday we all were up early. DH went off to work out in the spa while DD and I got ready for our character breakfast. We all enjoyed our breakfast, and then DD went to the club for Mouseketeers in Training. DH and I went to Studio sea for the Art of Entertaining Series and could definitely tell she had a good time, because everything the kids were doing in the club you could hear through the roof in Studio Sea. The Art of entertaining was marvelous. Martin--The master chef was fabulous and taught us how to make a very tasty dessert!! The Wine Cellar Master also told us how he picked the wine to go with it. I was amazed by the free wine!! It was very tasty.

In the afternoon I went to the Gems, Jewels and Watches Seminar and won a 14kt gold bracelet. Very nice!! Lots of great info about shopping in St Marteen.

DH and I went to the Stem to Stern Wine tasting which we both enjoyed. A great variety to sample and learn about! DD played in the club and made a craft, which she was very happy to get to bring home.

Tonight we dined in Parrot Cay and it was the regular meal here. We both enjoyed our dinners and DD3 was off to the club before dinner was through.

We all went to Morty the Magnificent and DD3 enjoyed it. We thought it was a little cheesy, but she enjoyed it.

DH went to a movie again tonight, while I tucked DD into bed. Our first island tomorrow, I can't wait.

Nicole
PS Next: St Marteen

Hi Nicole!!

It was so much fun to read your report!! You and Tim were BUSY!!!

Thanks again for the tickets to Tea with Wendy!

Susan Bryan and Grace

MORE! MORE! MORE!

I was wondering when the next installment was coming? Great tips and trip report!

Thanks for sharing!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter