Jazz Hands & Pixiedust..go together like PB&J! Oct 2013 TR, 8/30/14 Update SOON

FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!!!
I would love to get the epcot WITH NO PEOPLE!!! how awesome! and walk in Soarin! Then test track? pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

You have this down pat with the rain that's fantastic!! where is the picture of the pearl???

You guys are adorable with Mickey too.. No pictures with Minnie?

We had a lot of pixiedust this trip. It was amazing really. I attribute at least SOME of that to my mad planning skills {insert evil laugh here} bwahahaha!

The pic of the pearl is there, it's just blurry and kind of blends in with the girl's gloved hand.

You must have missed the Minnie pictures. They're there too.

YUM!!!! I am so excited about F&W!!!! You're making me hungry! :woohoo:

Well, I guess you are forgiven for making us wait......are we getting another TR for the feb trip? was that the one with the girls? :hyper:

Happy belated birthday Caden!!!!!

You have probably run off by now, but I made you wait even longer this time. LOL.

Seeing as how I haven't finished this TR, I SERIOUSLY doubt I will get around to a TR for the girls trip, but maybe at the very least I could post some pics. We'll see what happens.

Glad to see you back!

Your view from BLT was fantastic - how awesome to be able to see the fireworks so well.

Loving the F&W goodies!

BLT was AMAZING...probably on the top of my list for resorts I have stayed at. Not really anything to complain about...and of course the view was AMAZE-BALLS!

F&W is one of my favorite things about Disney. Just love it! Such good food!

Hi! Just found your report and decided to start following along! Loving all the trip reports to help pass the time until my next trip! :)

Courtneyprincess:

Oooops! I missed a ton of posts, because I gave up and bailed on the subscription to your TR too soon. SO SORRY!!! :worried: I am so glad you are back on the Disboards now! :cool1:

What an amazing view from your room!!!! :lovestruc And watching Wishes from your balcony on your first night? :cloud9:

That food at Whispering Canyon does look so yummy!!! We love the cornbread recipe from there. We make it at home pretty often. Here's a link to the recipe if you want to have a little bit of magic in your own kitchen:

http://allears.net/din/recipes/rec_crbrdwc.htm

We LOVED the F&W Festival!!! We ate so much delicious food there! We started on the Mexico side, so our selections were different since we were STUFFED by the time we made it to the other side...but we DID save room for Canada! :thumbsup2

Welcome back Connie - to you and ME! :thumbsup2 Sorry to desert you all. Not sure what happened.

The view from our room was pretty stellar. My plan all along when requesting that view was to be able to watch WISHES from the balcony. Not the same as being in the park, but still amazing.

I know I haven't finished posting about F&WF yet, but we had the same problem. We were so stuffed by the time we made it to the Mexico side that we skipped several things we wanted to try.

I am only about 6 months behind on these replies. I really really hope to be able to pick back up and finish this TR. I am sure at this point that Oopsi is my only follower left, but I really want to finish it! Stay tuned for an update hopefully in the next few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter