Jelly Rolls question

magicalfoursome

DIS Veteran
Planning a bachelorette party for next May. How are Thursday nights at Jelly Rolls? We will be there from Thursday to Sunday. Thursday night would work best for us but wondering if it’s as lively and fun as the weekend. Thanks!

Thursday nights are fun - not usually as crowded or crazy as Fri-Sun unless there is a convention or event etc. Mon-Wed are definitely quieter from my experience. I prefer the more crowded as it's a lot more fun imo. It's my fav place to go at Disney. Great place for a bachelorette party for sure!

sooooo...good crowded or 'can't breathe' crowded? any advice on what time to arrive? I'd like to check it out, if it opens at 7,when does the party really get going? I want to balance getting a table with people/lots of fun...

Yeah I guess good crowded is when I already have a seat lol! I’ve always gotten seats around 8:30-9:00. Music starts at 8:00 and the party is really hopping from about 10-12:30ish. At least that’s when I’ve recorded all my fun videos lol.

This is dated (late 2019), but we actually enjoyed our Thursday night more than our Saturday night. We went twice and on Saturday, it was SLAMMED. Nowhere near as good of a table, longer lines, and I think (might be misremembering) there was a cover charge on Saturday but not the other night (or it was a higher charge on Saturday).

While it certainly wasn't as lively on Thursday, the people watching was just as good and it was much easier to get requests played b/c of the low crowds :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter