Jellyrolls to Pop Century

rickc77

Mouseketeer
Here's one that I'm quite sure you've heard already.

If a person does not have their own transportation, how do they get from Jellyrolls to the Pop Century.....now for the good part.....it's late in the evening?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:smooth:

Well, I would recommend taking a taxi from the Boardwalk or the Swan back to your hotel.

I second the thought of a cab. There is no Disney transportation to Pop from the Boardwalk at that time of night.

Have a great trip!

You can get a cab from the Boardwalk to Pop. It cost me around $8 including tip when I stayed there in October.

If you opt to walk to the Swan to get a cab, note that they use Mears towncars instead of metered cabs. They claim it's the same price as a cab, but it was actually a bit more--they charged me $10 plus tip to go to the POFQ one night--a cab had cost me around $8 including tip that week.

Karen

Last time we went and didn't have a car, as long as you leave by about 1:30 or 1:45, you can take the bus to downtown disney, and then hop to the bus to your resort.

It takes a LOT longer, and you may have to leave earlier then you wanted to, but we were being cheap and didn't want to shell out cash for a taxi :-)

ask at the front desk.

sometimes (not always) they can provide transportation back for THEIR guests.

if they can't - I would go with the DD route. yes it is only $8 - but hey that is a meal at the POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter