Jen, Stacey & the December 2011 Shindig!

The day had arrived.

Time to go home. :(

Pic1.JPG

Bye bye Old Key West!

Pic2.JPG

Nice to see someone else as excited to be there as we were. :)

But we couldn't dawdle. We had to drive all the way to Miami.

Unfortunately there weren't many photo opportunities, it mostly looked like this...

Pic3.JPG

Just niles, and niles of roads. And if you don't believe me, you're in denial! :lmao:

There was one thing of note worth taking a photo of.

Pic4.JPG

What the crap is this???

Pic5.JPG

Ahh, it's a Nissan Ugly. Errm, I mean a Nissan Cube. I though the PT Cruiser was a munter but yikes!!!

Eventually we got to Miami, and after a detour down the wrong road for ten minutes and a stop for gas we were back at MIA through check-in and into the Executive Lounge.

The Lounge at MIA was nothing like the Virgin Clubhouse, but it was a place to sit with free WiFi so it was ok.

Then it was onto the plane and back home.

(Sorry no food photos, the camera had finally given up the ghost at this point).

Well, I hope you liked this little trip report, see you all again in October (I hope!)

And in the words of that famous animated pig.

Bedee, bedee, bedee, that's all folks!

I feel like there is an extremely epic picture missing here.....

Also, I have to find my camera, so I can get you my 'good' pics of NPH. Yeah that's right. I have no idea where it is.....

Oh and Stacey totally won at mini golf. But don't tell RickyChris I said that lol

I feel like there is an extremely epic picture missing here.....

Also, I have to find my camera, so I can get you my 'good' pics of NPH. Yeah that's right. I have no idea where it is.....

Oh and Stacey totally won at mini golf. But don't tell RickyChris I said that lol

Stacey and I were aware of his 'creative score keeping' :)

What photo do you think's missing? Apart from the NPH one of course. :)

Stacey and I were aware of his 'creative score keeping' :)

What photo do you think's missing? Apart from the NPH one of course. :)

The fact that he missed like 3 holes? Lol!!!

Uh the Rock n Roller coaster pic!!!

Ok I haven't found my camera yet....which is not good....but here's the epic pic ;)

Photo39.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter